Doba’s engineers recently completed work on a new system allowing Bigcommerce merchants with access to Doba to choose products from the Doba catalog they want to sell, click a few buttons and download a file that’s compatible for uploading into the Bigcommerce account.
Getting started is as easy:
- Log in to your Doba account at www.Doba.com. (Note: If you do not have an account, consider signing up for a Free 7-day Doba Trial). Search or browse the Doba Catalog for the products you wish to sell.
- Select the products you wish to sell.
- Click the purple Data Export button at the top of the search results. A pop-up window appears.
- Next, choose Bigcommerce under ‘Third Party Formats’ from the Format drop-down menu (see image below).
- Click Save and Download to create and download to your desktop a new inventory list with the items you selected, as well as create a saved export tied to the new list, which can be found in the Data Export section of the site. Or, click Download Only to download the BigCommerce export file without saving a copy in your Doba account.
For more information about how Bigcommerce and Doba are working together to make it easy to source drop-ship products online, visit Doba.com or Bigcommerce.com today. If you’re not a Doba member and would like to try our custom data export for Bigcommerce, start a Free Doba Trial Membership today.