Running a site that has awesome designs is a plus to your ecommerce business. Your customers will always tell whether your store is poorly or well designed. A well-designed Shopify store will attract many customers and is among the essential things at the pyramid base. One should make their store beautiful with various themes that even Shopify provides free. The free Shopify themes make your website intuitive in its functionality and beautiful. You do not necessarily need premium themes to run your site when we have the best free Shopify themes.
Shopify themes are templates for merchants to use and make their online stores look and feel in a specific way. These themes have various styles and layouts but allow you to modify some aspects to meet your taste. You need not worry if you do not know how to code, the free Shopify themes give you a way to modify your site without any coding knowledge.
Choosing the best free Shopify themes for your site is another critical thing. Since the themes are many, a merchant should consider various things before settling on one Shopify theme. The things include:
· The experience that they want to offer. You should know the type of experience that you want to give your customers. For instance, if you are selling sports equipment, your free Shopify theme should be comfortable to the people, ease product purchasing and maintain the product focus. Customers should be energetic and motivated by your theme.
· The target audience. Before choosing your best free Shopify theme, keep in mind the age, interests, and devices that your customers use.
· Features that you will use in your website. Start with a simple website as you advance. Even if you are focusing on handling large inventories, do it stepwise to reach an organized, cohesive, and intuitive site layout.
What then should a good free Shopify theme have? Choose a theme that:
· You can customize. Do not end at a plain and basic rather choose a Shopify theme that you can customize to match your Shopify store and goals: this will bring more sales.
· Loads quickly in the desktop and mobile. If your pages take long to load, customers will abandon them so fast. Choose free Shopify themes that do not contribute to this abandonment.
· Select a free Shopify theme whose developer is reachable. A good Shopify theme should have a developer who can provide unmatched customer support in case there is anything wrong with it.
10 Best Free Shopify Themes for Your Store 2021
Debut is a flexible Shopify theme that fits all stores despite your inventory size. It does not need much customization because of its highly polished nature. The free Shopify theme responds quickly and contains social media buttons that allow you to connect to Twitter and Facebook. It also has a provision of playing videos and images slide shows about your business and activities on its homepage.
The theme is best for:
· Those who want to start selling immediately since it needs minimal or no customization.
· Customers with tablets and smartphone: its display on the two devices is superb.
· Merchants who want to effortlessly re-arrange their Shopify store and see the changes instantly.
· Leading customers to specific types of products and collections due to its product-filtering feature.
Sellers that need a minimalist and clean free Shopify theme for their stores, Thalia is the best choice. Despite working well with fashions, you can use Thalia for several products. It is highly responsive, flexible, has advanced swatches and filters. The theme gives room to customize typography, colors and other settings.
Thalia supports slide-out cart to enable clients get their carts fast. For budding sellers and designers, this theme is straightforward and simple to boost your business. It will never overwhelm you.
Those who sell the modern apparel, this is the theme that you have been searching. Brooklyn is the best free Shopify theme for your niche due to its features like a dynamic grid, home page slideshows from one edge to the other and product pages that one can view the product specifications. You can control the color, fonts, social media links, and the general appearance of your store with this theme.
Brooklyn Shopify theme comes in two versions. The classic version works well with all types of clothing and the modern apparel while the playful one suits the kids’ clothing and bakery items: this latter version displays very bright colors. It is easy to display several products while using this theme at the homepage and it has a dynamic product grid to store images or photos of the most popular products.
Debutify is a universal free Shopify theme that suits all the product stores. The theme applies for the following situations:
· If one, has no technical knowledge and is new in running a Shopify store.
· When you want to upgrade your existing business.
· If good customer service concerns you and you want to increase conversions and sales.
Narrative is a unique free Shopify theme that works extremely well for brand and product storytelling. It draws its uniqueness from telling a story through imagery. The homepage has a slideshow occupying the whole width for images with texts and videos. Narrative allows you to tell the story of your brand with ease. If you have images and videos that tell your brand story, this is the best site. Those who wish to pass their store’s mission and vision in a strong way; this is the best theme for them. You can use this Shopify theme to edit fonts, colors, link to social media and other settings. Whenever a customer wants to exit your site, this theme produces a pop up that will redirect them to other places that they may like.
6. Supply Theme
Merchants with many collections and large inventories, this is the best free Shopify theme for them. The theme has magnificent features like many home page collections; easy navigation, product filtering and can integrate with product reviews app. In addition, the information at the footer is editable as per the pages that it displays. it is easy to add other features at the footer including: Social media icons, a newsletter sign up, payment icons, quick links, custom text and a horizontal menu.
A third-party developer has made this free Shopify theme, which merchants can use for many niches although; it can work best for those who sell apparel. Its homepage has various slide options like the full-width slider and those that overflow. Customers using this theme can have a clear look at the products due to the magnifying effects available. Annabelle theme has an Instagram gallery where sellers can increase their sellers. With several columns, a merchant can make their site attractive by playing well with the column formats present. You can choose to host one product on a specific column and the others on the remaining columns.
8. Minimal Theme
Minimal theme is highly responsive theme that can excellently work on all the devices. It has features that allow maximum flexibility, customization of the store with new layouts, collection views, product views, typography choices and navigation styles. At the header, you can put a custom logo image. Minimal has a filtering feature that enables the user to select the specific products that they want. For those who sell detailed products that require close examination, this theme also has an image zoom feature that customers can use. For instance, customers may want to zoom and see the fabric, and design of a particular clothe. Its homepage also can connect to Vimeo or YouTube for customers to get introduction clips to the products.
The gift store enthusiasts can use this theme to launch their store. This theme gives clients the comfort that they need to choose gifts from your store. They also have Shopify plugins, and inbuilt sales pages, catalogues, cart, and social media options. Other features that Classygift free Shopify theme has are:
· Quick launch of digital payments
· Advanced theme options
· Alternative module layouts
· Mega menu
· Multilingual support.
· Ajax shopping cart
· Multi-currency support
· Commenting system
· Contact and search forms
10. Medical equipment free Shopify theme
Medical equipment is the best free Shopify theme that settles all the hassles of medical stores. The design is clean and minimalistic to represent the hospital supplies. It is compatible with multiple browsers ad highly responsive. Some of other inclusions in this theme are:
· Alternative module layouts
· Dropdown menu
· Commenting system
· Adavnaced theme options
· Google map and fonts
· Multi-currency support
· Search and contact forms
· Multilingual support
In conclusion, for effective ecommerce business, use the free Shopify themes. Choose the theme that best suits yours business to start engaging the customers. Endure that the theme is comfortable for your clients and makes them to buy more products. Understand the nature of your business first before selecting the best free Shopify theme. Also, know your audience and choose for them the best theme. Free Shopify themes are a game changer to all Shopify business. Choose yours now.
Try Doba today, risk-free, without missing out on a quality experience!