Walmart marketplace is a popular platform for sellers and buyers worldwide. This marketplace boasts thousands of sellers and millions of buyers. Fortunately, it is still growing tremendously. You can sell products from dozens of categories, from electronics to fashion. Walmart can be an effective sales channel for you to start selling online.
Do you want to start selling on the Walmart marketplace without any interruption? Here we have a step-by-step guide to consider in this regard.
So, here we go:
To start selling on the Walmart marketplace requires an application process to complete. The required information will let you complete this process in up to 15 minutes. Some of the most important application requirements of Walmart include:
· US Business Tax ID
· EIN Verification Letter and W9 or W8 to verify business address
· Integration method for product catalog
· Info about primary product categories
· E-commerce or marketplace success history
Providing maximum information about your business upfront can let you save more time later.
Once you have completed the approval of the application process now, you must fulfill its registration requirements. You will get an email with the link to complete your business registration process. The process includes six steps. These are account creation, company registration, Retailer agreement, payment info, tax form, and shipping info.
Generally, this step requires you to provide standard information about your business and yourself. Follow the sign-up wizard to proceed to the partner or seller profile. This public page will let your customers learn about your business.
Generally, the information you need to provide here includes:
· About us info of the company
· Customer service details
· Tax information
· Return policy and procedure
· Shipping details
Provide your business policies and standard details here to complete the account setup.
Creating product listings is arguably the most important aspect because it affects the visibility of your products. You can list your products manually or via feed with three different options. These include:
· CSV file bulk upload in which you will create a CVS file based on file upload guidelines of Walmart. This practice is suitable for sellers who have fewer items to upload.
· API integration is suitable if you know how to manage API connections. You can connect the API to your order management system or eCommerce platform for free.
· Integration partners can be a useful way to link products in the existing catalog. You can opt for this listing method if you already have a store setup on a platform.
Don't forget to set up an order management system for better help.
Lastly, you need to optimize your product listings. Add unique names for your products and provide keyword-rich descriptions to improve the visibility of your products in relevant searches. Always use high-quality visuals to attract customers.
Optimization of listings is important to attract more customers and increase sales effectively.
Following the above-mentioned step-by-step process will let you start selling on the Walmart marketplace. Always provide clear and real information about your business and products for better results.
Try Doba today, risk-free, without missing out on a quality experience!