If you use Magento’s ecommerce platform to manage the backend of your online store, you now have an easy way of exporting product data from Doba’s online catalog and importing it into Magento Community Edition or Magento Go Edition.
Not familiar with Magento? The Culver City, Calif.-based company develops feature-rich eCommerce solutions that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento’s Community Edition is available as a free download, while the Go edition is ‘software as a service’ that enables small and independent merchants to quickly build and launch an online store.
Regardless of which Magento product you use, follow these step-by-step instructions to create and download a custom data export from Doba compatible with Magento:
- Log in to your Doba account at www.Doba.com. (If you do not have a Doba account, can sign up for a Free 7-Day Doba Trial now.)
- Search the Doba Catalog for the products you wish to sell in your Magento-powered Web store.
- Select the products you wish to sell by clicking the section checkbox for each.
- Click the purple Data Export button at the top of the search results. A pop-up window appears.
- Next, choose Magento Community or Magento Go from the Format drop-down menu.
- Click Save and Download to create and download to your desktop a new inventory list with the items you selected, as well as create a saved export tied to the new list, which can be found in the Data Export section of the site. Or, click Download Only to download the Magento export file without saving a copy in your Doba account.
For more information about how Doba and Magento now work together to make it easy to source and sell all of your products online, visit Doba.com or Magento.com today or, if you are not a Doba member, start a FREE Doba Trial today.