Retailers using Volusion’s award-winning platform to open, manage and grow an online business now have an easier way to export product information from Doba that’s configured to properly upload to a Volusion-powered store.
Thanks to the efforts of Doba's crack team of engineers, Volusion customers with access to Doba can now log into their Doba account, choose products from the Doba catalog they want to sell, click a few buttons and download a file that’s compatible for Volusion. In just a matter of minutes, any Volusion-powered online store can be updated to include products from the Doba catalog. No more messing around with file names and formats or the order or titles of columns.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create and download a custom data export from Doba for Volusion:
- Log in to your Doba account at www.Doba.com. (If you don't have a Doba account, you can sign up for a Free 7-Day Trial now.)
- Search or browse the Doba Catalog for the products you wish to sell.
- Select the products you want to sell.
- Click the purple Data Export button at the top of the search results. A pop-up window appears.
- Next, choose Volusion Expanded Format or Volusion Small Format from the Format drop-down menu (see image below).
- Click Save and Download to create and download a new inventory list with the items you selected to your desktop. This also creates a saved export tied to the new list, which can be found in the Data Export section of the site. Or, click Download Only to download the Volusion export file without saving a copy in your Doba account.
For more information about how Doba and Volusion are working together to make it easy to find and sell products online, visit Doba.com or Volusion.com today or, if you're not a Doba member, start your FREE Doba Trial today.